- This event has passed.
Tuesday 4th April @ 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm
COPSE Photo Competition
Win a prize!
The competition will be judged by you, COPSE Members, on Tuesday, 4th April.
· Born to be Wild
· Street Furniture
· A Lovely View
1. The photo must be taken by you.
2. Provide up to 8 entries to the competition.
3. Preferred and maximum print size is A4.
4. Photo(s) must fall into one of the 8 categories above
5. Enter any number of photos into any category, total entries not to exceed 8.
6. Photos must be presented to Sandra or Ireen by 8.00pm on the Tuesday competition evening or in advance at an earlier Club Night, if possible. Photo prints must be in an unnamed envelope or opaque folder. On the back of each photo, write your name, competition category, plus type and make of camera, if known.
7. The photo(s) must not previously have appeared in our Club competitions.
8. Captions must not be added to the photo(s) .
9. The entrant must be an amateur photographer.
10. The photo(s) may be retrieved after the competition.
1. You must comply with the above.
2. Club Members present on the competition evening will vote via secret ballot for their favourite in each category in the first round and as instructed in further rounds.
3. The top 8 scoring photos together with the highest scoring of each category (if they are not among the top 8) from the first round will go through to the next round of voting (so a maximum of 15 photos going through). Further rounds will be held, as necessary, to determine an overall winner.
4. Photos may be entered on your behalf, if you cannot attend the evening.
5. In any matter pertaining to the running of the competition, or the alteration of these rules outlined above on the evening of the competition, the Members’ majority decision will be final.